2015 Ford Mustang opens order blanks at $24,425
– Ford dealers can now begin placing orders for the all new 2015 Mustang fastback.
– Independent suspension, push-button start, next-generation SYNC, three powerful engines
– All-new Mustang EcoBoost and Mustang GT available with 50 Years Appearance Package
– The 2015 Ford Mustang fastback with 3.7-liter V6 starts at just $24,425.
– Mustang will be available from Ford dealers in North America this fall.
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
– All-new 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT with 600-plus horsepower HEMI Hellcat engine
– Standard 392 HEMI V8 delivers 485 horsepower and 475 lb.-ft. of peak torque
– Click here to view our complete First Look at this new muscle car.
Hyundai Fuel Cell Tucson
– Offered in for a 36-months at $499 per month, with $2,999 down.
– This includes unlimited free hydrogen refueling.
– For the first time, mass-produced, federally-certified hydrogen fuel cell vehicle in their driveways
– Select southern California Hyundai dealers in the Greater Los Angeles Area.
Ford F150 Patents
– 2015 Ford F-150 has more new Ford technology patents than any truck in Ford history.
– 100 new Ford patents and/or patent applications.
– Ford-developed heat treatment method for aluminum alloy nearly doubles the strength.
Mini Superleggera Vision Concept
– Italian body construction and hand-shaped metal sheeting
– High-end materials such as leather, aluminum and black chrome.
– Production not likely, but design to foretell future roadster.
Test Drive: Cherokee, coming up Hyundai Elantra GT & Volvo XC60 Drive E
– Our test drive this week of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee.
– You can watch our full review by clicking the link below.
– This week we driving the 2014 Hyundai Elantra GT and the 2015 Volvo XC60 T6 Drive-E
Reality Check: 2015 Scion FR-S
– More rigid front suspension and re-tuning of the rear shock absorbers.
– For better aerodynamics, the smooth look of a shark-fin antenna replaces the pole antenna
– The exhaust tips are now larger and more flush with the rear bumper.
– Auto on/off headlights and an updated interior panel with a carbon fiber look.